One of my favorite Laura Vitale recipes is her No-bake Nutella Cheesecake. This sinful, decadent dessert can be made with a handful of pantry ingredients. This cheesecake has 3 main elements:
- Digestive biscuit crust
- Cheesecake filling
- Chocolate ganache topping
All the ingredients used in this cheesecake can be purchased on noon Daily – Noon’s new next-day grocery delivery service. This service is available on the noon app for Dubai residents only.
With noon Daily, you can shop all your daily essentials from fresh produce to pantry essentials, pet food, baby food, household essentials, and more.
What I liked about using this service:
- no minimum order
- next-day delivery
- option to choose when you want to receive your groceries: through slot delivery or good morning mode for 9:00 am morning delivery
- noon daily boxes are recyclable – you can leave the boxes at your doorstop and their delivery agent will pick it up on your next noon Daily delivery
Get AED 30 discount on your first noon Daily delivery by using my discount code LAVINA30. Minimum spend: AED 100
No-bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 1.25 cups graham crackers, powdered I used McVitie's Digestive Original
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature for the crust. I used President
- 2 tbsp Nutella for the crust
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted and finely ground
- 450 grams cream cheese, room temperature I used Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
- 1 cup confectioner sugar I used Sis Icing Sugar
- 1.5 cups Nutella (approx 450 grams) for the cheesecake filling
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract I used Natco Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup heavy cream for the cheesecake filling
- 1/2 cup heavy cream for the chocolate ganache
- 115 grams semisweet chocolate chips I used Hershey's Kitchens Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature for the chocolate ganache
In a food processor, add the first 5 ingredients for the crust and whiz it up until everything is finely crushed and when you pinch the mixture together, it holds well.
Press the mixture in the bottom and one inch up the sides of a 9” springform pan, set it in the fridge.
In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and nutella and mix it on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
Add the heavy cream, vanilla essence, and confectioner sugar and keep mixing it for another minute or so or until you have a smooth batter.
Pour the batter into the prepared crust, cover the top of the pan with a plate and set it in the fridge overnight.
About an hour before you are ready to serve it, make the ganache.
In a small saucepan, add the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer.
Pour the cream in a bowl with the chocolate chips and let it sit for about 3 minutes.
Whisk it all together until the chocolate chips have melted, and whisk in the butter as well.
Pour the ganache on the cheesecake. Place it back in the fridge for about an hour to set a bit.
Wipe your knife in between cutting each slice so that all the slices come out nice and neat.
Remove the sides of the springform pan, and top the cheesecake with some chopped hazelnuts and confectioner sugar.