Ready in just a few minutes, this Acai Bowl Recipe consists of acai berry puree, fruits, and all your favorite toppings.
It’s surprisingly very easy to make your very own acai bowl at home. With only a few ingredients, you can enjoy this powerhouse of fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats anytime you want for a fraction of the cost.
- 50 grams acai puree (i use sambazon from kibsons)
- 1 frozen banana (cut it in coins before freezing)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp milk (of your choice)
- assorted toppings (i use homemade granola, banana, berries, chia seeds, desiccated coconut)
In a high-speed blender, blitz all the ingredients except the toppings. If you like your acai icier, add a few cubes of ice.
Spread the mixture in a bowl of your choice. If it's too watery, pop it in the freezer for a few minutes.
Add toppings of your choice. I like homemade granola, banana, berries, chia seeds, and desiccated coconut.
- I use Sambazon Acai Sorbet from Kibsons. You can find it here
- Always use a frozen banana
- You can replace the blueberries with another berry of your choice
- This recipe can be turned vegan by using non-dairy milk
- You can make your own granola at home – here is my vegan gluten-free granola recipe